**Welcome to Nagging Mom’s blog. It’s a blog with real life stories! **

Thursday, June 24, 2010

MORNING JOKES

When I Say I am Broke, I am Broke




A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

"Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners."

"Go away!" said the old lady. "I am broke and haven' t got any money!" and she proceeded to close the door.

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. "Don' t be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration."

And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet. "Now, if this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."

The old lady stepped back and said, "Well let me get you a fork,because they cut off my electricity this morning."

No comments:

TIRED? REFRESH YOUR BRAIN

Powered By Blogger

Since 23/9/07

Sos

Phrase I Like

Good friends are like COMPUTER.

U ENTER my life, I SAVE u in my heart, COPY &
PASTE your kindness, VIEW your situations,
SCAN & EDIT your problems ...
And never DELETE u from my MEMORY.




Hoping that your birthday brings the things that you'd like the best,
and that the year to follow is among your happiest !


Best Wishes
Today and Always


ADVERTLETS

NUFFNANG