**Welcome to Nagging Mom’s blog. It’s a blog with real life stories! **

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One of the best methods to stop cough

This method had been tested by many people. One of the best methods to stop cough.

Cut off the top part of the orange, put some salt into the orange, and put back the top part. Steam it for 10 minutes and eat all the fresh including the juice at the bottom of the bowl. Taste not very nice but cures your prolonged cough in days.
Hi, friends, I tried it before its work! My mom in law taught me when my son was coughing at night time but my method is without adding the salt. I just steam in the rice cooker. No harm trying!!!
Cut off a little shelf of top.

Add 1 teaspoon of salt





Place in a bowl and steam it 20 minute

Finish it

Don't forget to finish the water left in the bowl. Its taste sour and salty, good for cure.

No comments:

TIRED? REFRESH YOUR BRAIN

Powered By Blogger

Since 23/9/07

Sos

Phrase I Like

Good friends are like COMPUTER.

U ENTER my life, I SAVE u in my heart, COPY &
PASTE your kindness, VIEW your situations,
SCAN & EDIT your problems ...
And never DELETE u from my MEMORY.




Hoping that your birthday brings the things that you'd like the best,
and that the year to follow is among your happiest !


Best Wishes
Today and Always


ADVERTLETS

NUFFNANG